Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If Zombies Invade Your School Part 2


Yo! Here's part 2 of my story!


"Attention, people. I'm Dr. P.T., your new principal, and I'm going to make a few changes. First: I'm adding chilled animal brains to the lunch menu. Second: The teachers are each getting their own meeting with me tonight. And finally: Teachers must keep their classroom doors locked," said Dr. P.T..



"Weird..." I said.



The next day, all the teachers seemed different except Mrs. Sty, David,(he's our janitor with the hobo brother) and Dr. P.T.,(he was acting strange, as usual). The day went slow, as usual.



The next day, all the kids other than the ones in my classroom were acting weird. Well, Brea was acting weird, and after recess, all the girls were acting weird, except for Olivia. But today, Mrs. Sty was extra feisty and gave all the boys in her class detention.



After detention, us boys went to ask David, who BTW, is a zombie trivia expert. Not as much as a zombieologist, though. "Yo, Dave, my man, I need to ask you something," said Timmy.



"Something about everybody acting weird, I presume. Yeah they're acting like zombies," Dave said.



Finally, it was Friday, (we started school on Tuesday) and I arrived at school greeted by an announcement on the loud speaker. "Attention, classes, I have spoke with the mayor, and every citizen in Nonzombietown will meet at the park, except for all the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, which are you people," said Dr. P.T.. I really am starting to hate that guy.



After that meeting, my folks were acting weird.



That following Monday, everybody tried to bite us. That freaked me out, considering that to turn into a zombie, one has to bite you first...




TO BE CONTINUED...




1 comment:

  1. Ooh... the story is getting good!

    Can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete