Saturday, December 4, 2010

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 5 Review







A couple weeks ago, my school had a book fair, and I bought two books. One about the Titanic, the other, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 5. I give it 2 Dark Magicians out of 5. I hate to say it, but it was the most horrid in the series. I might have a hard time typing it, but it's true. I'm sorry if you disagree online web readers, but it is my opinion. I'm not saying don't read it, because reading it is worth it for any Diary Of A Wimpy fan. In honor of this, from the 6th to the 10th I declare Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Week! Each day, I will read a book in the series and give you my review of it. On Friday, instead of a review, you'll get a link to a special Diary Of A Wimpy Kid video! Happy Weekend before Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Week!

5 comments: