Friday, November 11, 2011

If Zombies Invade Your School Part 9

After that, shocking confesion, everybody started freaking out. My anger got the best of me, and I pinned Dr. R. to the ground. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOUR CREATION HAS PUT US THROUGH?!! DO YOU?!!" "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't do it on purpose! I all started like this. I had ordered some human parts from Brazil a-" "Isn't that illegeal?" Olivia asked? " I've done things that could've made me a fugitive. Now, the parts were rotten, so I BURNED THEM! I BURNED THEM IN THE FURNACE! And somehow, the ashes got on the roof, and got struck by lightning, and the next thing I know a zombie is trying to kill me and my w- AH!" Dr. R. said. Dr. R. got bit by a zombie. His eyes turned red, his skin turned grey and BAM! Vanderdaze shot him with a pistol. "Let's roll. We go up to the brain. That's most likely we're the controls are," Vanderdaze said. "There are like 50 zombies on the knee!" Olivia yelled. "LOCK & LOAD!" I said.

1 comment: