Monday, July 25, 2011

Cinema Madness Week Monday: Just Go With It




Pat. Pat is. Pat is coooooooooooooool. Dudes and dudets, it's time for my first Cinema Madness Week Monday movie review. The movie: Just Go With It. A 2011 Romantic Comedy film staring Adam Sandler as Danny and Jennifer Aniston as Katherine. Regular critics gave it 18% on Rotten Tomatoes, while top critics gave it 26%. I give it 5 Dark Magicians out of 5. Yeah, I know, I liked it better that Harry Potter 8. I have a taste for Adam Sandler movies. It's good. Danny was about to get married, but his girl ditched him. Several years later he still wears the wedding ring to flirt with women for a night or two. Then he meats a women he actually wants to marry (Palmer) , but she sees his ring. So, Danny has to make up this insane lie which involves several people including his assistant in the doctor's office he works in (Katherine). In the end, he realizes he wants to marry Kathy instead. So he does.

2 comments:

  1. Nice review buddy - Adam Sandler movies are usually pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review Patrick. I thought that movie was awesome. I would give it a 5 out of 5 as well !! I have a taste for Adam Sandler movies as well !

    ReplyDelete