Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cinema Madness Week Sunday: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2




Welcome, muggles, wizards, and witches, to my 2nd Cinema Madness Week review of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 2, which I saw last night. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I great ending to the Harry Potter series. I wish I had seen Part 1, I just saw the brief review at the end if this video by the Fine Bros. Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen it, I won't spoil it for you. But just know that if you haven't see it, you should go right away! The point: I give it 4 1/2 Dark Magicians because it is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I also thought it was an excellent movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have to go see it so I can comment on this post !!!

    ReplyDelete